In the 10 plus years that Aaron has been in the industry, his clients, colleagues and vendors have come to know him as the go-to guy for getting things done. The guy they go to for answers, for information, for advice. The buck has always stopped with him.
He started Exhibiteur because he wanted to have a bigger impact than he could have working at any one company. He believes in the industry and knows the impact that smarter programs and individuals can have on the bottom line. Increasing ROI and teaching others to help them advance toward their goals, moving people toward their dreams, is what gets him excited.
Aaron loves to spend time with his wife (Niki), daughter (Jayla), two sons (Theodore & Draper) and Dog (Belgian Malinois, Haley). He enjoys cooking, wine and bourbon tasting and playing chess. He is also a Dave Ramsey enthusiast and has coordinated Financial Peace University at a local church. He is always reading at least 3 books at a time and his favorite sport is basketball. He loves teaching people, especially when they have a “lightbulb moment” which is a big part of his passion at Exhibiteur.
• The events industry is a great way for companies to market their products, services and innovations.
• There is a lot of improvement needed to make the industry more efficient, more cost-effective and less stressful.
• Companies are collections of individuals. And when an individual is striving toward goals in every area of life, their company, clients and industry will benefit too.
• Exhibitors, houses & agencies can win together.
• Learning HOW to work together is key for everyone to maximize ROI.
• Pre-show can be smooth sailing. Stress doesn’t have to be inevitable.
• Trade show programs are more than just sales.
• Efficient processes for your project management and operations are key.
• Last minute planning and poor project management cost everyone money.
• Building advanced timelines and asking the right questions at the right times (working smarter) - it's critical.
• Business is another word for dreams. If we can help you and your team move your business forward, we help you achieve your dreams. And there is nothing better than that.